Sunday 24 February 2013

Just back from Hugglets!

Had a really fab day at Hugglets today.I sold lots of bears so just have 4  new ones to list in the next few days so watch this space.
One of the bears is Jeremiah and he is made with a hand dyed schulte mohair and is 5 inches high.He is priced at £55 with £5 uk postage and £7 overseas postage with full  insurance.
I love going to Hugglets to see all the lovely bears for sale and to choose from  the wonderful mohairs on offer.I am like a child in a sweet shop though when choosing the fur.I just want to buy them all so I can have one piece of everything lol. Having a piece of mohair in front of you is like having a blank canvas...who knows what sweet face will emerge and what character will come out.That is what I love about making bears...no two are ever alike!

No comments: